Loading

About Us

Old Bank 1962

The Grant County Bank was chartered as a West Virginia state bank on August 6, 1902 and began operations on August 15 with its first office in Petersburg, WV. Our mission of providing financial services and products to families, small businesses and the agricultural community has served both our customers and the bank well over the years. Consequently, Grant County Bank has expanded its marketplace throughout the Potomac Highlands and now operates a total of seven offices in six counties. After 110 years of continued service, The Grant County Bank is truly "Committed To The Communities We Serve" and is a subsidiary of Highlands Bankshares, Inc., also headquartered in Petersburg, WV.

Petersburg Office

Petersburg Location

 

Moorefield Branch

Moorefield Office

 

Keyser Branch

Keyser Office

Davis Branch

Davis Office

Canaan Branch

Canaan Office

Harman Branch

Harman Office

Riverton Branch

Riverton Office