DON'T BE FOOLED!
Never give your personal credit information to anyone, unless you are absolutely certain of their legitimacy — regardless of what claims they may make or otherwise.
For more information about Identity Theft Prevention for yourself or for your business, please look over our Security Headquarters Doc.
REPORT SUCH OCCURENCES to us and proper law enforcement agencies. To safeguard against identity theft, we offer these tips.
- Never give your social Security Number, bank account numbers of credit information to anyone who calls you.
- Tear up receipts, old bank statements and unusued credit card offers.
- Don't mail bills from your mailbox. Thieves may use them to change your address.
- Review your monthly accounts for fraud regularly.
- Order copies of your credit report once a year to ensure accuracy.
- Protect your Personal Identification Number (PIN). Don't carry that information on you.
- If you are unsure if an email represents Grant County Bank, do not respond or click on any links/attachments, contact the bank immediately.
- If you are unsure if a caller represents Grant County Bank, hang up immediately and call one of our office locations at the phone numbers listed:
Petersburg - 304-257-4111
Canaan - 304-866-4848
Davis - 304-259-5201
Harman - 304-227-4104
Moorefield - 304-538-6566
Keyser - 304-788-8040
Riverton - 304-567-2224